Congratulations on your decision to go into business!
Practice shows that a well-grounded initial advice saves young entrepreneurs a lot of time, effort and costs. We would be happy, if you presented your business idea to us. In this case, we would support you in achieving your objectives. Before you can start your business, you have to ask yourself the following questions:
1. Is my business idea ready for implementation?
2. Do I have a business plan?
3. Am I able to finance my idea?
4. Which legal form should I use to run my company?
5. In which social security will I get insured?
We offer you a first meeting free of charge, where we may answer your questions about the above mentioned items. You can find information about all important steps for starting your business in our guideline.
Please bear in mind that personal advice cannot be replaced by guidelines or checklists.